Backflow Assembly Testing & Repairs
What Is Backflow?
Most cities and counties require annual testing and repairs of backflow assemblies to protect the public potable water supply from the possibilities of cross contamination and infiltration of dangerous pollutants. For More information on Backflow see F.A.Q
Who We Are
- We are the oldest and largest backflow prevention assembly testing and repair service in Arizona. We have a staff of highly trained backflow technicians with years of combined experience who annually perform thousands of tests and repairs for our hundreds of industrial and commercial customers, schools and towns.
- State Wide Service & 24/hr Emergency Service Available
- Repairs Not Replacements- At BPDI, we only specialize in Backflow services, giving us the most experience in the industry. We will always try to repair your device before we replace it, saving you as much money as possible
- We have a huge stock of repair parts. In an industry where parts can be scarce, we keep a huge inventory of parts on hand so our technicians can perform most repairs quickly, and usually in the same day
- Test Reports and Permits. We will file your test reports to the appropriate city for you. we also procure all necessary permits for jobs as required so you don't have to!
- Annual Notice. As our customer we will notify you each year of your testing requirements per your city's ordinances. This is one less thing for you to worry about each year.
- We always offer Free Estimates for any work - Just Call Us: 602-788-5411
Backflow Prevention Device Inspections, Inc Provides Services State Wide Including:
Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Tempe, Chandler, Peoria, Sun City, Litchfield, Avondale, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Apache Junction, Wickenburg, Globe, Tucson, Casa Grande, Flagstaff, Payson, Prescott, Cottonwood, and all other areas as well.